Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heading South

This Saturday I'll be going to see Wally Lamb at NDSU. I'll get a chance to meet with him before his book reading and signing that afternoon. Janet and I plan to highlight Lamb as "author of the month" so you'll be hearing more about him. He's already generously donated a copy of his newest book, The Hour I First Believed, to the Popular Reading Collection. Please feel free to join me this Saturday -- send an email (before Friday quitting time) to librarypop@gmail.com and I'll give you the details.

Also, GREAT NEWS! The Student Senate has agreed to help fund the Popular Reading Collection for another year. Get your requests in/post to the blog -- this is your collection! Thanks so much to Seinquis and the other members of student government for their support.

Kristen

No comments: