Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wally Lamb in ND!

Wally Lamb, author of bestsellers and Oprah Book Club selections will be visiting this area at the end of the month. On November 22nd he'll be in Fargo for a reading and book signing from 1-3 pm at Century Theater, Memorial Union, NDSU. I urge you to take the road trip if you're a fan -- it's exciting to see an author you admire in person. If you want to take an extra long trip, he will be in Saint Paul on Nov 20th (Thurs Night) as part of Minnesota Public Radio's Talking Volumes book club.

Most famous for I Know This Much Is True and She's Come Undone, his new book is already on order for the popular reading collection, The First Hour I Believed. I've read a couple of his books and I encourage the student body to get familiar with his works. I'll even contact his publisher to see if we can feature him as an "author of the month" but I need you to read/review his work to make this successful.

I'll keep you posted!
Kristen

No comments: