Monday, May 4, 2009

Nearing the end

I'm at the reference desk now. All around me I see you students working so hard, getting those last papers written and those last presentations prepared. It's pretty quiet here, except for the sound of keyboards.

It's almost the end of this semester. I don't know about you, but I was *delighted* to flip the calendar page to May. April seemed to drag on forever. Only 30 days? Seemed like 60!

But now it' s May and things are growing and flowers have popped up and the ground is green rather than white.

So the seasons change, and the students change. For those of you who are leaving us, we have truly enjoyed our time with you. For those who are staying, yeaaaa!

I won't be posting again until the end of the month so this is my chance to wish you a wonderful end-of-semester. Do well on your finals, and this summer, remember: Wear sunscreen, be safe, and always have a book to read.

--Janet

No comments: